Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

And so it begins

Holy crap kids. it's 8.15 and I'm still trying to get all my gear into my bike bag. 2 bikes, 4 wheels 3 pairs of shoes and about dozen tires. Anyone know what the max baggage allowance is these days? And I get to do it all to Ian's Rock The Casbah soundtrack. What a trip. I don't think that I have any idea of what I'm getting into here, but I'm sure that I'll find out by this Saturday when I start to get smacked around a bit. OK, I know this is short but I really gots ta jam and finish this packing thing off. I really want to thank everyone who has helped me out and supported me in getting over there, we'll have a really kickin' party sometime in March to celebrate the end of winter!

Ciao,
GR

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Patterson said...

Greg Reain, what the fuck? That's dope you pulled that together, I'm jealous for sure. I got worked racing cross in Ontario, I couldn't imagine heading over there. Ohyeah, thanks for the sketchy message on our phone the other night, had a laugh.

I'll drink a pil for you,

patta

12/15/2004 07:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Tara Ross said...

g, this blog thing is so cool I had to copy, so far I have nothing to say, but I am sure that will change on Jan 12! check out tross.blogspot.com

12/17/2004 11:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home