Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"He has the face of Murdoch and the hair of B.A. Barracus"

You heard it here first. CvdB is nuts. This goes back to dinner on the last night of training camp. The boys were making fun of some dude in the dinner room and CvdB dropped that little gem. F-ing priceless. The Euros were killing themselves. 80's TV references are alive and kicking here; sometimes I can't even keep up. Them we went to the bar in town, then CvdB and PeterP went to the disco till 3am. dude.

So on the angry-man tip- how many Canadians are racing for Pro teams in Europe right now? Three. Two with Discovery Channel, and me. Plus Dionne at Saunier Duval next year. So. You'd think the Canadian cycling media might be interested in what I'm doing. Not the editor of Canadian Cyclist. Both I and my team press officer have contacted him woth a net result of zero. So if you feel angry like I do, feel free to drop a line to editor@canadiancyclist.com

In my new apartment in Hamburg now. Dope spot, tons of room, close to downtown and easy to go out for a ride. Home for the next few weeks. Roommates are cool, and I may even learn to speak some German.

Word,
GR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home