Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Coming to you live from Pezcyclingnews.com

Just punch that little fistful of letters into your compy, click on my pretty face and you will be able to read more straight from my brain. I think there is an editorial filter built in there somewhere, so that's probably a good thing. I just can't seem to get rid of that swollen-face portrait pic though. People really like putting that one on the web.

I don't really know what this means for this here blog. I think that I will continue to hit you with the random-ish stuff here and the Pez diary is going to be a little more formalized, less raw and certainly less frequently updated (prob. every 2 weeks or so). So don't stop checking up in here.

Man alive the weather is killer here. Just got back from training (Racing?!) and it was like 15-20 deg. (that's in celsius for you American types) and super sunny. Everyone is telling this is not normal for Hamburg, it's usuallly cold and damp and rainy, and I'm just like "dude, this weather kicks ass!". Haven't had to ride in the rain here yet. 2 rain days in 4 weeks ain't bad.

Split schedule for racing (real racing...) tomorrow - 1 team at the SuperPrestige in Ruddervoorde, Belgie; 1 team at the Deutchland Cup race in Güstrow; and 1 team at some other race in Hannover. I'm at the "some other race". The good news is that I may be in a position to win this one, which is good for my profile and good for the team. My profile here in D-Land needs some help - the last race promoter we called was like "who the F&%$ is Greg Reain?!" and then said maybe there'll be 50€ for me to start. Hm. So a win would be nice.

OK, enjoy the weather back home!
GReain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home