Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New clothing?

Crashed again in training today. Nothing too serious, but tore a whole in my second-from-almost-new pair of shorts, leaving me with one out of three pair that I came here with serviceable for display duty (ie racing). Any guesses how many cx races a pair of white shorts is good for? Right. Here's hoping the new stuff gets here soon!

Also supposed to take delivery of the first of my two '06 cross bikes today. Should be pretty dope so I'll let you know once I get it set up and running.

I think this is a current list of '06 team sponsors-

Stevens - Frames, yo
Shimano - um, shimano? (D.A. 10)
Mavic - Shiny new wheels with one red spoke
Deda - Cranks & BB's, Bars, stems, some post
Santini - White white Italian clothing
Giro - Helmets
Adidas - Eyewear
Pearl Izumi - Shoes, socks, hats, gloves etc.

I may have left some out and for that I apologize, but I'll update as I find out.

GReain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home