Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tying the knot

November & December are always stressful months for me. As a normal road racer, one would be taking a bit of a break at this time while occupied with finding and negotiating contracts for the next season. Given that I have chosen 'cross as my specialty, the season is in full swing with Nationals and a boatload of other races to prepare for, as well as finding and organizing start contracts for the Dec/Jan period. It all kinda adds up...

I'm happy to report that, after much ado, I will be riding for the Calyon Canada Pro Continental Cycling Team next season. I am looking forward to riding a strong program of North American events in the company of riders and staff that I know and trust. In fact, af all the Canadian teams that I saw in action on the road last season these guys were the most disciplined and organized of them all, and it was at that time that I first thought that I could see myself as a part of this team.

At this juncture, I feel that I need to give big shout-outs to my agents, the Ottawa-based Revolution Council, who have worked tirelessly on my behalf to find homes for me in the peloton that contribute to my overall growth as an athlete. From Cyclelogik Racing to Stevens Continental Team to Calyon Pro Continental, they've been instrumental in making it happen.

I've had 2 great seasons based out of Germany with Stevens but make no mistake, the bonds that developed there remain strong and I will continue to race cyclocross in Europe aboard a Stevens.

Press releases on the following sites:

cyclingnews.com
canadian cyclist
pedal magazine

//G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home