Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Monday, March 06, 2006

Got Brains?

Um, yeah. Apparently the Ottawa Greyhound station has wireless internet, which I am only finding out because I screwed up my departure from Ottawa to Montreal. So I am now sitting here for the second time in two days, which is the most I've seen of the inside of this place in like 8 years. Long and complicated story, made even more long and complicated by my own inattention to my itinerary. At least my flight from Montreal to Amsterdam is delayed by three hours, giving me a chance to catch up with it there. Apparently the KLM staff in Montreal know I'm coming, but I'm stil bracing for the worst.

I'll let you know if I ever get to Majorca.
GReain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home