Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ze Germans are Coming

Yes, that's right. The mighty Stevens racing team aus Deutschland is going to Ireland tomorrow for the UCI 2.2 FBD Insurance Ras, a.k.a. the Tour of Ireland.

Needless to say, I should be packing right now but this is also important. So. Since I don't know what the internet access scenario will be there, it is quite possible that I won't be able to update you myself on how things are going. You should be able to find results/reports/etc. on the following sites:

www.fbdinsuranceras.com
www.cyclingnews.com
www.canadiancyclist.com

Form is good, the bike is locked down tight, just need some good tactics and a bit of luck.

GReain

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Hope you do well! I'll be watching with interest. And FYI your blog inspired me to start a blog. Did the first posting today

5/18/2006 10:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home