Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Thursday, January 11, 2007

end of an era

Well kids, it's been fun. Blogger that is. It is with a bit of regret that I leave behind the wonderful world of [dot]blogspot. What started out as a way for me to keep my Ottawa community informed of my adventures during a rather impromptu trip to Europe to race cyclocross in the fall of '04 has gradually turned into the main pipeline of information for all things GReain related. Frankly it's becoming a little too much for this format to handle.

And with that, I would like to present the new online home of GReain

All your favourite things are still there, including, yes, the crazyfast blog. There is also a news page & archive, schedule, and many other things soon to come. All content from the checkonetwo blog has also been transferred, including a new [chart] page for those of you curious enough to care about what I'm listening to.

So this isn't really a goodbye, more of a "see you there"

ciao
//GR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home